And it wasn't a good day to me. Why?. I just don't know. I feel lost. Lost in my own world of fantasy. I don't know what to do?. Which to choose?. Why i have to?. When is the right time?.Starting my day when i woke up this morning with a regret feeling. "Why i have to go for work?Why i have to wake up as early as this?Why i sleep too late last night? and i'll be sleepy all day!".i did regret because of NOT getting enough sleep last night (which is actually 6 hours.not enough meh?i guess!).My stomach gave me a signal of "I NEED FOOD! I'm EMPTY!".Then after taking my bath, i dress up to work but my housemates is still sleeping. Why are they STILL sleeping?Taking a leave or what?.They actually overslept, so i wake them up at nearly 7am.Why must i do this?.Because i just can't see people sleeping while i'm busy preparing for work.When i reached the office, i still have to think.What am i going to do today?Melepak all day?Mengantuk all the time?Wondering for every minutes?Or Eat all time?.Thank God!.I don't need to do each of this today!I do have work!yeay!.I'm so busy walking from here to there.From there to even far.My job for today is walking.Looking at everyone who is so busy doing their job.I feel useless (konon la skejap insaf!).Then, when i get to see people who is under pressure until they can't talk and even looks like a hungry lion to me, i feel grateful i don't have to be like them!I can still laugh and smiles as i like.I know, this is the price you have to pay when you choose to join the industrial world.Like everyone said, not every woman can hadle this situation, this pressure, this kind of work.And there are people who is afraid when they get married, their child will not recognize them because of their busy life!.Pitty mommy!.But, is it true?.Why should i think all this?.Not that i'm getting married soon.(My babes!yes they are.Soon.). I'm just wondering.Like putting myself into the engineers shoes.Trying to understand how busy they are.How pressure they can be.N How they handle all the situation.To tell the truth, all of the FEMALE designers at my place are NOT MARRIED,YET!.haha.Why?Why?.Work load?.Don't have time to choose the ring for wedding?.Or haven't found the right MAN yet?.Owh!Owh!.They have their own reason. Okay.And my tummy produce the keronchong song " Gambang Semarang".Then, i get to chat with one of the operator and the line.I asked her why she choose to work there.She told me she just suka suka.She has no choice.She needs money for her two children as she is a single parent. (At the age of 23 and she is SINGLE with 2 CHILDREN?!!).Owh.That's her story. On my way back, i dropped by at Petronas. At cashier, i asked the girl the same question as before.And she answered me simple,"I'm lazy to study. I quit my study and regret.".Owh people!The more i think.The more i get my stomach hungry!!.This is not the reason why i feel so lost today.I feel lost today because i don't know what to eat.Where to eat. n Why i have to eat??????!!and i end my day today by eating SALT n PEPPER PRINGLES and drink OATS.(will the oat manage to CUT my Cholestrol after eating PRINGLES???).its not working, i guess!hehe.
HAPPY ENDING
7 years ago

1 comments:
iMi, u still on practical lg ke?
bila nk abih daaa?
Ngeh3x
Post a Comment